Author Topic: No list of new replies to posts and new topics since last visit.  (Read 1149 times)

Offline lozzark

I appear to have lost the list of new posts since last visit and new replies to your posts.  I can't find anything in the help,  How can I switch them on again?  Thanks
T2 Dx 2000 Metformin Gliclazide HbA1c 53 BP 129/79 Cholesterol 5.4, HDL 1.16, LDL 2.9.

Offline nytquill17

• Global Moderator
  • It's all in the balance.
Re: No list of new replies to posts and new topics since last visit.
« Reply #1 on: 07 August 2014, 08:35:57 PM »
I suspect you've lost the header Nick! Look up at the very top of the page, on the right where it says "Helping each other towards better health and lifestyles." There should be a little chevron at the end of this sentence, if I'm right it will be pointing down. Click on it and it should re-expand the header, which is where the links to new replies and unread posts are!
T1 DX 1995
Levemir + Novorapid

~-~-~-~
"If you can't ride, can you fall?"
"I suppose anyone can fall," said Shasta.
"I mean can you fall and get up again without crying, and mount again and fall again and yet not be afraid of falling?"
"I - I'll try," said Shasta.
  ~C.S. Lewis, The Horse and His Boy
  ~-~-~-~
"There is no answer; seek it lovingly."

Offline lozzark

« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2014, 08:49:47 PM »
Yes, thanks.  The cheveron is virtuallh invisible on my ipad.  I must have pressed it by accident.
T2 Dx 2000 Metformin Gliclazide HbA1c 53 BP 129/79 Cholesterol 5.4, HDL 1.16, LDL 2.9.

Offline nytquill17

• Global Moderator
  • It's all in the balance.
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2014, 09:04:40 PM »
Happens all the time, ask why it was my first guess ;)
T1 DX 1995
Levemir + Novorapid

~-~-~-~
"If you can't ride, can you fall?"
"I suppose anyone can fall," said Shasta.
"I mean can you fall and get up again without crying, and mount again and fall again and yet not be afraid of falling?"
"I - I'll try," said Shasta.
  ~C.S. Lewis, The Horse and His Boy
  ~-~-~-~
"There is no answer; seek it lovingly."

Offline Pattidevans

• Administrator
  • It's ONLY Diabetes. It could be something worse!
« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2014, 10:31:44 PM »
Ha ha... glad you found it Nick.  I always start my day with "all unread since last visit" then check back again with "all unread" when the first reveals nothing.
Patti

Type 1.  Mis-diagnosed T2 May 2003, finally had CPeptide test 15/7/11 and proper diagnosis 1/9/11.  Now pumping Apidra with Roche Spirit Combo pump. Hba1c 6.1 April 2016.

© 2015 Patti Evans